After you installed and configured web server and database. Go to: http://localhost:1337/ then start to add first settings:
- Step 1: Create Super Admin Account: Email, password
- Step 2: Add General information for your application: App name, support email, phone, …
After you have done already settings information, you will navigate to the login screen and ready to work.
Note: You can also modify again the settings as below: From top bar, click on “Settings“:
- Web:Define some settings for website
- App: Define some settings for app
- General: Define kindergarten’s policy