This section will help you to understand the mobile app source code structure for further development
App source code structure
Now let’s understand what is the purpose of each directory:
index.android.js and index.ios.js are entry points for Android and iOS, respectively
assets Just as the name implies, this houses static files (e.g images) used in the application.
src all customize source code for the project.
- src/components: All presentational components will go here. They can be put as separate files or organized into folders.
- src/config: All configuration will be put here, such as routes, image URL list, and more.
- src/redux: Specify how the application’s state changes in response to actions sent to the redux store (Reducers).
- src/navigation: Link to navigate between the screens.
- src/screens: Here we will put our screen layouts.
- src/helpers: All utility functions will be here.
- src/servicessrc/services: define REST service to call API funtion from backend